Category manager - Off Trade Online and Convenience
An opportunity has arisen to join a category leading heritage alcoholic drinks business with an impressive portfolio of brands. They are currently looking for an individual with strong off trade experience to join them as the Category manager for their online and convenience channels. As a business they have followed the pursuit of excellence within the premium spirits category for generations, today they continue to innovate and widen their portfolio of brands.
Category Manager - Off Trade Online and Convenience Responsibilities include:
- Working to deliver and support off trade activities both online and through their convenience retailers, through providing recommendations in alignment with brand and sales strategy.
- To lead and develop the category strategy for key retailers across all portfolio brands
- Working closely with commercial strategy team to provide relevant and impactful insights and recommendations for category planning and category initiatives
- Analysing Shopper and Category data to highlight trends and commercial opportunities for key customers.
- Communicating across teams internally including sales and to educate and ensure category activities are met and delivered upon.
Successful Category Manager Skills:
- Relevant FMCG category experience
- Good understanding of current online and convenience retail environment and commercial knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing abilities
- Previous experience working with and interpreting data from data providers including (Kantar, IRI, Nielsen)
- Flexibility to travel and work with in UK reaching key customers
- Confident management skills to create influential and effective relationships cross functionally and across external parties.
Competitive Salary, plus significant bonus and benefits and flexible working.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on .
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Category Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'