Juice Cheltenham are delighted to be supporting a rapidly growing and successful company in their search for a Category Manager/ Buyer. This is an exciting opportunity to join a exciting and dynamic company.
- Forecast buying needs - review sales trends, allowing for trading trends and promotional activity and creating orders per purchasing timetable
- Review and negotiate pricing to meet targets
- Clarify all requirements from supplier (packaging, returns, late shipments
- Place orders
- Agree testing requirements
- Develop strong relationships with suppliers
- Order pre-product performance
- Review faulty products and process claims as necessary
- Contribute to wider stock performance and range planning strategy
- Contribute to systems and process improvements
- General reporting and analysis
- Proven track record in stock forecasting and purchasing products from the Far East
- Extremely numerate with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong organisational skills
- Experience of working accurately to tight deadlines
This is a fantastic opportunity and in return my client offers company annual bonus, life assurance 40% discount on products and free parking.
If you are interested in the position, we would love to hear from you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job