Creed is a family business established in 1972 which is ambitious with its growth within the industry. We deliver a great range of multi-temperature food products, including our butchery and fresh range to caterers across the country from our bases in Cheltenham, Ilkeston & High Wycombe. It's a great place to be and we are proud of our role in supporting our local community. We are dedicated to creating a great place to work and have been recognised as a "Sunday Times Top 100" Company to work for after achieving "two star" status with Best Companies. Our people are committed to our values, choose their attitude and think customer. They work hard, are committed to providing a great service, have fun and develop along the way. Our employees often get involved in charity events, attend the Director breakfasts, put forward their ideas for improvement and contribute in team briefings. Our core business values are being: Commercial, Proud, Friendly and Nurturing.
Improve awareness and understanding of butchery category internally, work collaboratively with customers to align Creed’s proposition with their needs and develop a commercial plan to win, keep, develop and grow business within the Butchery category. Work collaboratively with the Butchery production team, Operations, Business Development Chefs and Sales & Marketing Teams to ensure successful delivery of the commercial plan.
Some responsibilities of the role include:
- Achieve sales and cash margin for the Butchery Category based on a commercial plan which aims to Win & retain profitable new business within the category in line with company standards and grow & retain existing customer numbers and basket, in line with company standards.
- Set SMART objectives to achieve sales strategies and goals to develop and grow category with both Independent & National customers.
- Identify category gaps in our current business portfolio & introduce new profitable products to fill these gaps.
- Deliver presentations both internally & externally to help secure products within customer base and assist with L&D for the Butchery category.
- Reporting and administration including developing a full understanding of sales and margin performance v targets for the range by customer, Sector, BDM & NAM and utilisation of internal systems to drive activity, outputs and planning.
- Assist in the management of the Fresh review meetings to drive continued product development & quality within the range.
- Drive agreed company campaigns and support agreed focus to meet customer and company targets.
- Work closely with Telesales to identify campaigns & focus areas to help drive category growth & awareness and assist the Sales Teams in achieving goals, sales drives and securing business within the Butchery category.
The Ideal Candidate:
We're looking for someone with a strong desire to make a difference and go above and beyond for our customers that has experience in Butchery and a proven track record of sales.
- Experience of working within the foodservice sector & specific knowledge of the butchery product category.
- Experience working with a variety of meat products, knowledge and understanding of different cuts and ideally experience in a Butchery or as a chef in a meat lead environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, stakeholder management and relationship building skills.
- Consultative approach to sales and a customer-oriented approach.
- Experience in a knowledge expert role or specialist role and ideally delivering Learning and Development interventions to disseminate knowledge and share expertise internal & external stakeholders and customers.
- A proven track record of achieving and exceeding targets in line with a commercial plan ???
- Ability to set SMART targets, manage expectations and identify and overcome barriers to success.
- Experience utilising reporting tools and the ability to identify & understand category opportunities.
- The ability to work collaboratively with internal stakeholders including operations and the sales team.
- Organised, planned, PC literate able to work to targets, deadlines and under pressure.
- Able to build external & internal relationships and negotiate with sound commercial awareness
- Excellent presentation skills and ideally experience coaching, mentoring and delivering training.
What You Get In Return:
- Competitive salary, and benefits package.
- Training and development and career progression opportunities.
- Recognition for doing a great job and going the extra mile from customers, your department and the rest of the business.
- Respect and support from your team, supervisors and managers.
- 33 Days of annual leave per year.
- Life insurance for 2 times your annual salary.
- Employee discount on purchases and regular special offers for staff.
- Access to an online discount portal, providing discounts for gyms, the cinema, supermarkets, high street retailers, cashback for changing your electricity supplier and much more helping you to save money on purchases that you would ordinarily make.
- Employee assistance programme that offers confidential support and advice which includes free access to legal advice, wellness programmes and much more.
- Auto-Enrolment Pension Scheme.
Creed also offer employees the opportunity to join our Savings Scheme, join the Staff Lottery to support our selected charities and be in with the chance of winning £250 each month, an additional day off each year which you can use to help a charitable cause of your choice and much more. We are also a Living Wage Foundation accredited employer.
If you think you have what it takes, please click 'Apply Now' below to send your C.V for consideration.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age, as outlined in our equal opportunities policy.
- Business Development
- Consultative Sales
- Food Industry
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'