Category Insight Manager
Your new company
An innovate and customer focused premium brand.
Your new role
Working as part of the marketing team you will be responsible for;
- Defining a robust and inspiring category story for each of the brands in the company's portfolio to drive future growth
- Actively monitoring brand and account level data and provide strategic insights on potential opportunities, challenges/threats.
- Participating and sharing relevant category insights regularly in the monthly sales meeting.
- Developing & exploiting data & insights available to analyse and identify future trends
- Challenging traditional category definitions to provide a fresh perspective on the market
- Becoming an in-store expert in merchandising, pricing and sales of the relevant categories
- Driving the pricing, shelving, marketing, and promotions of the category's brands to make them as visible, accessible and as appealing to shoppers as possible.
- Cultivating a productive relationship with key retailers
What you'll need to succeed
- Excellent academic background - educated to Degree standard or equivalent
- Experience analysing an interpreting EPOS data such as IRI and Nielsen
- Retail/FMCG industry knowledge - particularly of the GB trade (min 3 years)
- Previous category, insight and research experience (min 3 years) ideally in beverages or snacking
- Experience conveying commercial messages and influencing decisions via senior trading managers in the Irish or UK Trade
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary + bonus
- The opportunity to travel
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'