Customer Insight Manager - An excellent opportunity for a consumer focussed Insight Manager to put their stamp on a newly created role, where creativity and commerciality is encouraged. You will work with a new product and marketing team to help drive new innovation into fledgling markets and categories."
SALARY: £45,000 - £55,000 + Car Allowance, Bonus up to 10%
THE ROLE - Customer Insight Manager
This is a newly created role where the successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop and implement the strategy for the entire category and insight platform. You will lead the review of customer behaviours by using quantitative and qualitative data and research techniques.
You will work with Product Development and Research Development teams to drive new product proposition from inception through to store as well as creating and developing strategic category plans across our key categories. Presented below are some of the tasks we envisage you will lead:-
* Bring a completely new approach to enhance the strategic across our categories and product range.
* Identifying category & shopper trends and translate these into actionable insights for each brand and category.
* Work closely with our customers and distribution channels. Be the key influencer in the strategic direction of our ranges and products.
* With the support of both in house and external data sources work tirelessly to get ahead of the competition by providing longer-term market positioning and plans.
* Develop a roadmap of strengths and weaknesses as well as carry out detailed competitor analysis versus our current UK product range.
* Work with our customers to improve profit and sales productivity for all category ranges.
* Work with the product and marketing teams to develop the very best range of products taking into consideration seasonal changes and promotional timings.
* Work with a range of 3rd parties such as IRI, Kantar and Nielsen.
REQUIREMENTS - Customer Insight Manager
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a proven success in an existing Customer Insight Manager / category management role ideally within the FMCG sector.
You must be able to deliver true data-led consumer insight and be capable of communicating that to internal and external customers at all levels.
As well as being highly analytical and commercially astute, this role also requires both passion and creativity as core skills.
PERSON SPECIFICATION - Customer Insight Manager
We are looking for someone who can bring personality and commerciality to the team. Ideally you will have previously demonstrated where you have influenced products and marketing campaigns by providing first class customer insight and feedback. The role will give someone the autonomy to create their own development opportunities as well as add value to the business. We need people who are looking to add genuine value to their career and who can bring skills, set passion and creativity to the team.
WHY JOIN US?
Our products offer the consumer something significantly different and innovative. We are the largest manufacturer of consumer products within our category ranges and we supply into all the major multi-channel, wholesale and specialist retailers. Our products are leaders in their field and are providing our customers and consumers something different
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Philip Monkman quoting Customer Insight Manager reference PM1801-11A to DD: +44 (0) Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +44 (0) . Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job