We are currently working with one of the UK's most exciting FMCG brands who are looking for a Category Insight Analyst to join their dynamic Commercial team. Based in the South West, this is a business that is passionate about their product and has attracted some of the most innovative and creative minds in the FMCG industry.
* Assist in the development of the category strategy and vision to influence category development including range, space and merchandising plans
* Working on strategic reviews for relevant accounts
* Identifying category drivers and devising category plans including range and merchandise proposals
* Contribute to the client being ultimately chosen as the category advisor for all of the strategic retail partners
* In the longer-term this exciting role will progress your career towards the status of Category Manager in which you will take sole strategic responsibility for a "Core Category" area.
Skills & Experience:
* Relevant candidates will have ideally have some level of exposure to Category/Trade Marketing within one of three channels- Leading Non Food players, FMCG Businesses or working directly for a UK Retailer. In doing so they will be at ease with operating in an intellectually tough environment, where results are driven via a "hands on" approach.
* Commercial, analytical, numerate with good excel skills
* Excellent time management skills, highly organised, self-motivate and possess the willingness to learn, improve and adapt
* Ability to work on own initiative
* Creative problem solver with outstanding communication and negotiation skills
To hear more please contact Becky Evans on or send your CV to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job