About the role...
We’re looking for a Category Exec to work with one of our prestigious customers. Just like us you’ll share our customers approach, people are important. Together our values guide the decisions and strategy we create. You’ll use these values to drive and input into the business plans throughout the strategic timeframe. You’ll mark your mark by ensuring we offer a differentiated and tailored offer that meets the needs of the retailer. You main responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Support high level plans in line with the overall business objectives
- Develop people centric relationships, both internally and externally
- Develop insight base clear recommendations to feed product, trading and marketing plans
- Maintain and share up-to-date shopper, consumer, industry and market knowledge
- Support a senior customer facing position
About the team...
Exceeding expectations of our key partners is paramount to Hallmark. Our seamless partnership with licensed brands enables us to adorn the shelves of our customers with the recognisable characters and brands they’ve come to expect. From the vision and strategy to data analytics and innovation, our Customer and Category team are the driving force behind our success.
About the you ...
Putting the shopper first and confidently taking the lead in your category is your USP. We’re looking for you to demonstrate:
- Experience in a customer/client facing business with a warm approach and
- Excellent at building relationships both internally and externally
- An understanding of sales, forecasts, numbers within a retail environment
- High level of communication skills
- Solid understanding of the retail environment
- Range building or marketing experience in their background - your understanding of retail environment will be crucial to your success
- Passionate, pro-active and tenacious
To be a success in our business and to thrive in one of our roles, you'll need to show your passion and embody our values. Whilst our roles will have varying requirements we all have something in common, our ways of working.
Can do - Spirited, Act with pace and conviction, go the extra mile, deal with ambiguity in a positive way
Passionate- Excite and inspire our customers, take pride in what we do, always strive for better, act with integrity
Think creatively - find clever ways to solve a problem, put our stamp on things, leaders in everything we do
Hungry for success - be inquisitive, "ask why not"? Instead of "why?", seek out better ways of doing things, make brave decisions when we need to
Work as one - Bring out the best in others, take ownership and build trust
What we can offer you ...
Based at our fresh and vibrant Head Office at Dawson Lane, in Bradford, close to key motorway links you’ll be able to take advantage of:
- Competitive salary
- 26 days holiday plus bank holidays per year
- Health Cash Back Scheme
- Flexible working opportunities
- Free onsite parking
- A variety of other cultural and lifestyle benefits, aimed at promoting a positive work/life balance
- Data Visualization
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job