Founded in the 1980s, this Personal Care business provides customers with a complete private label service. The development of product specifications to meet its customers` needs is at the very heart of the business.
The company's commitment to its customers and a global vision has enabled them to develop a vast portfolio of Health and Beauty items based around a number of core categories - from First Aid, Maternity and Electrical Devices to Cotton Wool Buds and Feminine Hygiene.
Headquartered out of the UK, the brand has made strides to become a more strategic player, announcing a new CEO and Sales & Marketing Director in the last three months.
Total responsibility for the full product life-cycle management of both O/L and Tertiary brands. Leading the businesses Category Management approach to ensure the company remains innovative, creative, competitive and leading edge in its chosen products and markets.
- Analyzing data and insights to determine industry and consumer trends.
- Development of long term Category strategies and upkeep of Brands (Health and Beauty)
- Full budget control for Marketing and Category spend.
- Range Reviews & Product range management support including pricing analysis and customer presentations
- Retailer Marketing and Category Management Support advising on products, pricing, merchandising and ranging.
- Managing product life cycle from concept to shelf including effective management of exit strategies.
What You'll Bring
- Solid knowledge of Category Management, Marketing and sales principles
- Grocery Retail/High Street Pharmacy environment and broader FMCG Exposure.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a Category Management role or related field.
- Self starter, positive, flexible, can do attitude, supportive, influencer, dependable, seeks empowerment, genuine.
- Ability to adapt skills and experience to a Health & Beauty environment
- Strong people, communication & presentation skills - a strong networker.
- Solution orientated, a self starter with a positive can do attitude. Builds trusting relationships. Team orientated with an ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to manage and prioritise the expectations of key stakeholders (internal and external) with desire and drive to succeed
- Conduct primary research and focus groups
- Creative approach, with an analytical mind and strategic ability, strong commercial acumen.
- Focus on profitability to drive sustainable growth
- Strong awareness/ competence in new product development and innovation Awareness of global sourcing and Supply Chain management
- Ability to analyse data and trends to extract valuable conclusions.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job