We are part of the Pernod Ricard Group - co-leader of the global wines and spirits industry. We are proud to hold one of the most prestigious brand portfolios in the sector, including 19 brands among the top 100 worldwide!
Our key brands include Absolut, Havana Club, Malibu, Lamb’s, Kahlúa, Monkey 47, Plymouth Gin, Chivas, Jameson, The Glenlivet, Martell, Perrier-Jouët, G.H. Mumm, Brancott Estate, Campo Viejo, Graffigna and Jacob’s Creek. We are responsible for the sales, marketing and distribution of these premium spirits, wines and champagnes in the UK.
We’re looking to recruit a number of undergraduates with the flair and motivation to join our bright futures programme, offering you a huge amount of invaluable business experience in a highly exciting and fun industry. You will have the chance to work for a world-class organisation, with world-class, recognisable brands.
You’ll work collaboratively with your line manager to set objectives at the beginning of the placement, which will focus on business needs as well as your professional development. Your line manager will support you during your placement and will review your progress and development on a regular basis.
A successful placement may lead to a graduate offer - Time to impress!
What’s your role?
To assist the Category Development team in providing insights to support the delivery of commercial and marketing team objectives, to enhance the development of our key brands, and to enable better informed business decision making.
What can you expect?
Here are just some of the things you can expect to get involved in:
• To assist with the creation and development of market and category reports for the internal commercial and marketing teams, including senior management.
• Assisting the category team in the development of customer facing projects and presentations.
• Working with the category team to deliver the key commercial strategies in our On and Off Trade customers.
What’s in it for you?
You will gain first-hand experience working with internal stakeholders and gain valuable exposure to external customers in a department central to the business. You’ll also get the chance to attend some of our fantastic corporate events to fully immerse yourself in our desirable brands. In return, we’re looking for a motivated, enthusiastic, ambitious individual with great interpersonal skills.
What do we require?
• Be studying a recognised sandwich undergraduate degree.
• Be studying a Business Management undergraduate degree, ideally incorporating analytical and statistical modules.
• Be on track to achieve 2:1 or above.
• Have a minimum of 300 UCAS points over three subjects at A Level (or equivalent).
• Have eligibility to unrestrictedly work and live in the UK for the duration of the placement.
• Be available to work for 12 months.
Placements will commence in June 2018 for successful candidates, and will be based in our West London offices in Chiswick. Current salary is £16,000 per annum, with 25 days holiday plus additional benefits.
The question is… Have you got the bottle?
If you think you have what it takes to kick start your bright future with Pernod Ricard UK, please visit our careers page on our website and submit your CV and contact details.
For further details about Pernod Ricard, please visit our website.
- Business Analysis
- Business Management
- Product Development