(Job title) Category Development Executive
(Location) Hounslow, Middlesex
(Salary) £35 - £40,000
Want to work for an entrepreneurial company?
An ideal role for an analytical individual who has a passion for Beauty, and wants to create selling stories for leading brands.
The Role: In short your role will be to analyse data from external sources such as IRI, AC Nielsen, Dunnhumby, and Kantar to help the business decide on the future of the categories they represent and help their Clients gain market share and product placement by utilising your insights to build better value propositions or selling stories for their Retail Customers in the UK.
Responsibilities for the position of Category Development Executive include:
- Provide regular reports and internally present your insights and findings
- Build Customer value by providing actionable insights on NPD & Category Development
- Working closely with the Brand, Category and Sales teams to build better understanding
- Have experience with data within an FMCG environment
- Be a personable individual who can work under pressure
- Be confident in your ability to pull actionable insights from data
The Package for Category Development Executive:
- Salary: £35-40,000
- Category Development Executive