BNP Paribas Personal Finance is committed to creating responsible consumer finance solutions that customers trust and help our partners grow. With the backing of a global bank we've exciting growth ambitions to double the size of the business by 2020 you'll be joining a dynamic business which provides people with opportunities to make it happen in a high energy environment.
Procurement are responsible for the end to end management of suppliers within BNP Paribas Personal Finance UK. This ranges from sourcing and on-boarding through to the day-to-day management of the contractual and commercial relationship.
Working with the business and the Procurement team to conduct procurement activities in line with internal Policy, best professional practice and agreed contracts. Managing crucial relationships with suppliers and ensuring that continual support is provided to Stakeholders during the procurement activity. The category buyer will effectively identify opportunities and develop strategies to leverage spend, implement improvements and reduce cost for the business.
- Engage with stakeholders to understand demand and build appropriate sourcing strategies
- Lead RFx processes, identify cost drivers and levers in order to deliver both value and cash savings
- Draft and review contracts; work closely with the business and with the Legal and Finance teams
- Manage allocated category spend effectively; identify opportunities and develop strategies to leverage spend, implement improvements and reduce costs. Ensure that procurement targets and KPIs are met
- Produce all required category reporting as appropriate
- Ensure all procurement activity is conducted in line with professional best practice and within legislative and regulatory boundaries.
- Support stakeholders in all procurement activity, providing appropriate advice and support
- Co-ordinate and collaborate with specialist business areas to ensure all supplier due diligence is carried out in line with internal Policy and regulatory requirements.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Experience of significantly reducing costs within large scale projects and categories
- Able to implement an analytical approach and develop effective cost reduction strategies
- Demonstrating a level of experience gained from a similar environment
- Direct procurement experience is essential.
- Familiarity with professional best practice within regulatory and legislative boundaries
- Able to effectively use own initiative and confidently negotiate with suppliers
"BNP Paribas Personal Finance promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender identify, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation."
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
- category management
- stakeholder management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'