This role will be challenging and varied, you will be responsible for the following -
- Manage the categories to include sub - contract, haulage, fleet and logistics services.
- Adopting best practise procurement processes
- Evaluate / identify new areas of opportunity
- Work with suppliers to improve service and continually measure KPI's, Supply Levels etc
- Develop market awareness
- Manage agreements
- Develop close relationships with internal stakeholders
- Supplier meetings / stakeholder meetings
I am looking for either an experienced indirect buyer with experience within logistics / warehouse industry or a buyer willing to develop their career. You will be a self starting and driven individual to succeed with this opportunity.
My client offers some great benefits including the opportunity to train for professional qualifications, onsite parking and a good benefits scheme.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job