The role of IT Buyer / Technology Buyer will support the projects of their defined area of spend. This can include contracts such as Software, Hardware, Information and Communications Technology.
The Buyer duties will include:
* Liaising with stakeholder groups to define innovative procurement activities that drive real value
* Leading and managing category spend, sourcing plans and creating category objectives to improve service and cost reduction
* Supporting customer accounts, providing market and commercial insight with market forces
* Leading category plans with stakeholders, running tender exercises through RFI, RFQ
The successful IT Buyer will have the following skills and expertise:
* Strong people skills that enable leadership and help to gain the confidence of stakeholders
* A Bachelor's degree (or equivalent)
* CIPS Qualified (working towards full qualification)
* Demonstrate ongoing commitment to achieve personal and team goals
* Must have public sector procurement experience of leading tenders
* Excellent commercial acumen and negotiation skills
If you want to discuss this position in more detail, please call Carl Walker at Elevation Recruitment Group.
Elevation Recruitment Group's Procurement and Supply Chain division work with a vast range of business across Yorkshire and Humberside, Lincolnshire and East Midlands regions.
- Contract Management
- Category Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'