Job Title : Category Analyst
Department : Category Department / Sales
Location : Manchester
Reporting to : Head of Merchandise Planning
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to join an established, market leading FMCG distribution business operating in the prestigious branded fragrance industry. Per-Scent is constantly exploiting new opportunities that require enthusiastic, passionate and capable people to support them in this growth.
The ideal candidate will have broad commercial experience, ideally with a mixed merchandising and analytical background. Experience in the following areas preferred;
- Demand / forecast analysis
- Analysis of In Season Trading utilising customer stock & sales models
- Range analysis & planning
- Sales account management and/or coordination
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, including data modelling, lookups and pivot tables
- Workflow mapping and influencing supply chain metrics
- Grocery supplier portals
- Analysis of customer retail sales data with appropriate recommendations on sales patterns, stock and forecasts.
- Support for the preparation of presentations and bids.
- Daily, weekly and monthly reporting related to sales business metrics, workflow, planning, forecasting and KPI performance.
- Can do attitude, with an appetite for continuous learning.
- Ability to influence people at all levels.
- Strong team work.
- The ability to operate independently against prioritised requirements.
- The ability to be able to manage simultaneously a number of complex issues and continue to support driving the operation in the right direction.
- Someone who can work well under pressure in a calm manner, and doesn’t get distracted from the end goal.
- To be a self-starter with energy who is able to consistently deliver a high quality of work in a dynamic environment.
- Someone who has the ability to operate and communicate with both customers, internal colleagues and senior directors in the business.
- Analytical Background
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job