Do you have good curriculum knowledge of either Maths or English? Do you have experience delivering tuition or interventions to children? Can you raise attainment and improve children's learning.
Randstad Education has been approved as a tuition provider to bridge learning gaps following school closures. We are working with many schools in the Liverpool area to supply tutors for either Maths, English or both. You will be delivering sessions for up to 3 children at a time. These roles could be in either EYFS, KS1 or KS2 and we have both full and part time roles available. If this is something you may be interested in, please apply today.
If you do not have QTS, you will need to have experience of delivering tuition or interventions.
Benefits will include:
- Dedicated consultants with experience of working in education
- Free online training provided
- Access to our tuition system for recording sessions
- Specialist career advice and progression opportunities
- Regular pay via PAYE, not an umbrella company
- Working with small groups of children to assist in bridging any learning gaps
- Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
- Differentiating work to suit all abilities
- Liaising with the class teacher to assess progress and set new learning goals
- Recording progress using our tuition system
- Managing behaviour in line with the school's behaviour policy
- Either QTS or experience delivering tuition/interventions
- Ability to make an impression on both us and our client
- Experience working with primary age pupils
- A drive to inspire learning
Get in touch! Please Contact Neil at our Randstad Liverpool Branch today
If you have a friend, colleague or family member who would be interested in this position, let us know! If they come to work with us you could get £300.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'