A CATASTROPHIC PERSONAL INJURY SOLICITOR is sought to join this specialist PI practice in BRISTOL. This is an excellent opportunity to deal with high quality work and support clients with life-changing injuries.
- A Solicitor or Legal Executive with at least 6 years of relevant high value PI claims experience.
- Have experience of handling high value, complex PI Litigation, whether in your own name or supporting others.
- Experience of Deputyship related work would be advantageous but is not essential.
- Solid working knowledge of the Civil Procedure Rules.
- Strong drafting skills.
- Demonstrate empathy and understanding of clients with life changing injuries.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong ability to negotiate.
- The ability to assimilate and analyse complex medical information.
- Work effectively under pressure.
- Have strong IT skills.
- Commercial acumen and awareness will be advantageous.
This is a superb opportunity, balanced with a generous salary and package so do get in touch to discuss in confidence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'