Catalogue and Campaign Planner - Marketing
£20k - £23k
Within our Marketing department we are recruiting for a new Catalogue and Campaign Planner. The main focus of the role will be to plan, paginate and help produce our extensive range of catalogues and leaflets.
Since our inception as a business we have been known for the quality of our catalogues and now produce a number different publications tailored towards different target markets on a regular basis. This role therefore requires an individual with experience from within a direct marketing environment who is well organised with excellent communication and campaign management skills.
As Catalogue Campaign Planner your main responsibilities will include:
- Paginating various catalogues across the business spectrum within specified time-frames as directed by the Planning and Production Manager
- Ensuring the suitability of product offer across the markets
- Conducting sales analysis and mark up catalogues
- Paginating foldouts/mini leaflets, briefing to the studio and ensuring print deadlines are met
- Proof Checking and channelling amends and translations across the business
- Managing commercial data for specified publications
To apply for this role your experience and skills should include:
- Experience of working within a direct marketing environment
- Strong MS Excel skills
- A CIM qualification or equivalent is desirable but not essential
Nisbets is the UK’s largest supplier of catering equipment, supplying customers in the UK and around the world.
Since Andrew Nisbet started the Company more than 30 years ago, we have grown exponentially in the UK and continue to expand throughout the world with offices in France, Spain, Ireland, Holland and Australia.
We generate nearly a quarter of a billion pounds in sales revenue annually, making us the largest and clear leader in our sector. Through our colleagues’ professionalism and dedication we continue to outperform the market and our future is as bright as ever. We are a diverse and fast-moving business with ambitious plans for the future and recognise that every single one of our colleagues plays a big part in our success.
We recruit only the very best; we don’t believe our customers deserve anything less.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience to be suitable for this role and to join Nisbets please forward your CV and click Apply Now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job