Cat C Kerbside Driver
Join a fast-paced expanding recycling business as a Cat C driver on a temporary ad-hoc basis with possible on-going opportunities!
Job Purpose:To collect recyclable waste from households safely, securely and punctually
- Manual handling
- Working in a safe manner and ensuring your crew follow procedures
- Carry out vehicle checks and report any faults when found
- Comfortable with paperwork
- Complying with local legislative requirements & company/customer policies and procedures
- Representing the company in a professional manner at all times.
- A flexible and positive attitude
- Follow instructions and carry out duties
- A polite and friendly manner while at collection and delivery destinations
- Punctuality essential
- Good people management skills and be a team player.
Education and Experience:
- Driver CPC
- Digital tachograph
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'