Cat C (HGV Class 2) Mini Bulk Driver
Location: Wrexham, North Wales
Salary: Competitive, DOE
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Hours: 45 hours per week
Benefits: competitive salary, overtime after 45 hr p/wk, premium payments for weekends, 33 days holiday pro rata and death in service benefit
We have a vacancy for a Mini Bulk driver based at our Wrexham site.
Flogas Britain is one of the largest Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) suppliers in the UK and has over 30 years’ experience providing alternative energy solutions to domestic and commercial customers. Part of DCC plc, a sales, marketing, distribution and business support services group headquartered in Dublin, Flogas is a highly successful business that places people at the heart of our organisation.
Delivering (LPG) in Bulk or cylinders to domestic and commercial Flogas customers in and around the Wrexham area. Will include some weekend working as part of a rostered shift pattern.
Key responsibilities of the role will include;
- Carrying out relevant daily vehicle Safety checks and reporting as per Operational Procedures
- Completing all necessary paperwork ensuring accuracy standard is maintained
- Meet Flogas driver performance standards
- Loading the vehicle on site in accordance with site procedures
- Deliveries to customer premises in accordance with customer and site procedures
What do we want from you?
- Be able to demonstrate a positive attitude towards Safety
- Hold a Cat C (HGV Class 2 ) Licence
- Possess an ADR in 'Tanks’ with minimum Class 2 gasses (packages advantageous)
- Driver qualification card (DCPC)
- Be committed to provide excellent customer service
- Be reliable, flexible and hard working
- Be honest and trustworthy
- Have a safe driving record
Flogas Britain is an equal opportunities employer.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on "APPLY" today, forwarding an up to date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.
- Class 1
- Class 2
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job