Cat C (HGV 7.5 t) ADR Gas Cylinder Driver
Location: Exeter, Devon
Salary: Competitive, DOE
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Hours: 45 Hours per Week
Benefits: Competitive Salary, Premium Weekend Payments, Overtime, Paid Tachograph Breaks, 33 Days Holiday Pro Rata, Death in Service Benefit
Due to continued growth and expansion Flogas are currently recruiting for a Cat C (HGV 7.5 t) ADR Gas Cylinder Driver to join their expanding team based in Exeter.
Flogas Britain is the second largest LPG supplier in the UK and has over 30 years’ experience providing alternative energy solutions to domestic and commercial customers. Part of DCC plc, a sales, marketing, distribution and business support services group headquarted in Dublin, Flogas is a highly successful business that places people at the heart of our organisation.
Delivering Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) in cylinders to domestic and commercial Flogas customers in and around the Exeter area, whilst providing excellent face to face customer service.
May include some weekend work as part of a rostered shift pattern.
Key responsibilities of the Cat C&E ADR Gas Cylinder Driver role will include:
- Carrying out relevant daily vehicle checks and reporting defects as per Operational Procedures.
- Completing all necessary paperwork ensuring accuracy standards are maintained.
- Be compliant with the drivers hours and tachograph regulations.
- Meet Flogas driver performance standards.
- Contributing in developing customer base/reporting competitor activity in area.
- Heavy manual handling required.
What do we want from you?
- Hold a Cat C (HGV 7.5 t) Licence.
- Driver qualification card (DCPC).
- ADR (Class 2 gases).
- Must be flexible and willing to work additional hours (incl some weekend working).
- Ability to work in a team or on own initiative.
Flogas Britain is an equal opportunities employer.
Please Note: All employees are required to inform their Line Managers of their intent to apply and a fully completed 'Employee Referral’ form must be sent to the HR contact before the application can be progressed. (Employee Referral forms are available on the intranet or from the HR Department).
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on "APPLY" today, forwarding an up to date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance!
- Cat C
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job