To examine, evaluate and negotiate settlement of claims in an accurate and timely manner in accordance with the policy terms and conditions and deliver market leading customer service to brokers and clients.
- Manage a caseload of EL/ PL claim files to a financial value of £100k
- Ideally also competent in handling of first party Commercial property claims to £100K
- Undertake desktop enquiries and/or utilise investigation service providers to assess policy cover and legal liability
- Negotiate EL/PL claim settlement on claims valued in excess of £25k or otherwise excluded from the MOJ portal
- Ideally negotiate settlement of first party Commercial Property claims to £100K
- Prioritise workload to ensure high levels of customer service and delivery of indemnity savings
- Handle claims in compliance with both Statutory and Corporate service standards.
- Build positive relationships with all customers to support business retention and profitable growth
- Produce ad hoc claims reports for stakeholders as required.
- Previous experience in handling EL/PL claims essential.
- Previous experience working in a customer service environment
- Broad understanding of the insurance market
- Outstanding communication and influencing skills
- Strong investigative skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to work as a team player
- Relationship management skills
- Ability to use Microsoft Office applications
- Commercial Claims
- Claims Handling
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job