Casual Nursery Practitioner
Casual Nursery Practitioner
Do you have a flexible approach to working hours if so you can support local nurseries to the area within an hour of you home address.
Are you passionate about working with children and have a desire to help them flourish in a caring and nurturing environment. Are you looking for a career in early years? Do you want flexible working hours? We are currently working with a number of nurseries across Leeds who are always looking for casual nursery practitioners on a daily basis to cover periods of absence. Shifts are usually booked in advance and at short notice across multiple sites.
You must be someone that is passionate about childcare and development and have relevant experience of working with children aged 0-5 years old. You will need to have excellent communication skills and be able to engage effectively with the children and other staff members.
- Degree in early years education or related to childcare
- CACHE Level 2, 3 or equivalent
- Experience in an early years setting would be advantageous or experience working in a childcare setting either in schools or care
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, full or part-time available
- ASAP starts
Our clients are looking for nurturing individuals who want to inspire and have fun with the children. They provide a caring and educational environment and have a very warm and welcoming atmosphere.
If this sounds like something you might be interested please send your CV in response to this advert or contact Shannon Marsden on .
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'
- Level 3
- Childcare Practitioner
- Early Years Teaching Assistant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'