About Angard Staffing:
Angard Staffing, established in 2011, is the dedicated recruitment partner for Royal Mail and is part of the Royal Mail Group. We supply flexible staffing solutions to meet Royal Mail’s demands throughout the year, offering workers a mix of short and varied assignments across the whole of the UK which can be chosen to fit around other commitments.
About the role:
This role is physically demanding & can involve working unsociable hours depending on the demand. We’re looking for individuals that are flexible in their working approach as on occasion you may be asked to stay on after the proposed end time or start earlier.
We’re looking for someone that is comfortable with the below…
- Moving and Sorting Mail
- Segregating different types of mail
- Operating sorting machines
- Sorting letters and packets manually
- Shift work
- Safety awareness
- Following standard processes & operating procedures
Required Skills and Experience:
- Clear Criminal Record Check
- Good understanding of English language
- Good quality of spoken English
- Physically fit enough to complete and carry out a physically demanding role
- Previous experience within a warehouse environment is preferred
- Able to lift heavy mail sacks, weighing up to 20kg each
You will need to be 18 years or older to work night shifts at this location.
Hourly Rate & Details of pay:
16 to 17 Years : £4.55 to £6.95 (Shift Dependent)
18 to 20 Years : £6.45 to £8.85 (Shift Dependent)
21 to 24 Years : £8.20 to £10.00 (Shift Dependent)
25 Years & Over : £8.72 to £10.76 (Shift Dependent)
After completing 12 calendar weeks of service with Angard Staffing, pay rates will increase to match Royal Mail permanent employees, in line with Agency Workers Regulations (AWR). Terms and conditions apply.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'