Spayse Temps is is looking for talented people, passionate about Hospitality and Catering.
One of the most important qualities we are looking for in our Team members is that you genuinely care about making someone’s experience memorable and enjoy the feeling that it brings.
The Ideal Candidate:
- You have some experience in customer service and willing to gain other great skills.
- You are energetic, enthusiastic,reliable,and easily adaptable to different working environments
- You love looking good…you take pride in your presentation and appearance.
- You aren’t afraid of a little hard work and don’t mind rolling up your sleeves to get the job done.
- You don’t get thrown off by a busy day and thrive in a face paced environment
Regardless of whether you would like 5 or 50 hours per week regularly or Ad Hoc, we shall find shifts for you during the hours that you would like, in locations that you can get to!
For your hard work and commitment you will be rewarded with:
·Flexible work hours
·Refer a friend scheme
·Paid holiday entitlement
This is a Flexible casual role that can also lead to permanent employment
Please apply by sending your up to date CV
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job