Halo Conferences & Events is the catering business within the Southampton Football Club Group. Halo is an aspiring catering company in its own right, challenging the paradigm of large scale catering to provide exceptional quality to their customers.
Acquired by the Football Club in 2010; together they operate a culture which promotes respect, unity, accountability, creativity and aspiration - this is the Southampton Way.
We want people who can lead the way and become an example to others. At Halo Conferences & Events you¹ll be given the platform to work in a vibrant, intelligent and challenging work environment with the potential to develop and become the best at what you do.
We don’t stand still, we are constantly moving forward. Be part of it…
What is the role?
Working as part of the Halo Conferences & Events team to deliver exceptional customer service to clients and fans for all match day and non-match day events. This will include working in either hospitality, serving corporate guests to a high standard or working in the fast-paced concourse, maximising sales and enhancing customer and fan experience.
What are we looking for?
Halo is looking for positive, enthusiastic and hardworking individuals who enjoy working in a challenging and fast-paced environment. The individual will have exceptional customer service skills, strong attention to detail and can work well both independently and as a team.
The competencies which are required include:
• Experience of working in a catering environment
• Experience within the hospitality and events industry
• Stadia experience
Essential Qualifications (including certifications):
• Maths and English- grade C at GCSE (or equivalent)
Desirable Qualifications (including certifications):
• Food Safety
• Customer Service
• Strong communication skills;
• Strong organisational skills;
• Customer focused;
• Numeracy and logistical planning skills;
• Able to prioritise;
• Willing to train others;
• Assertive, calm & works well under pressure;
• Proactive and efficient;
• Able to communicate at all levels;
• Motivated by a passion for quality and great service delivery;
• Flexible and a "can-do" attitude
What do you get in return?
If you are successful you can look forward to a healthy benefits package;
• A competitive hourly rate.
• Opportunity to work for a successful Premier League Club.
• Working in an environment with strong core values.
• Learning and development opportunities.
• Working with likeminded individuals.
• Free onsite parking on non - match days
• Meals provided on shift if you work 6 hours or more
• Free taxi home if you live within a certain radius and work past 23.30
• Fun, hardworking and fantastic working environment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"