The following job is no longer available:
They create engaging video content for their clients and last year achieved more than 80 Million views for them.
My client are looking for a Casting Director on a full time permanent basis based i Tamworth to work closely with the Production teams, you will lead their casting for all brand experiences - across their campaigns and product content.
Areas of Work and Responsibilities
• Working within a team to source high-quality actors to feature in a variety of video content created for social media.
• Working within the Video Production Team to create universal and efficient casting processes when sourcing actors and contributors of the highest calibre within a set budget.
• Liaising with actors to create actor biographies including appearance, skills, previous work and up to date showreels.
• Handing over the care of actors to the Video Production Team on the day of the shoot. Receiving feedback on the quality of actors used and keeping a record of their suitability for future roles.
• Good organisation skills are vital for this role. Keeping track of several video projects, briefs and numerous actors will be required.
• A creative eye will be needed. The ability to distinguish good actors from bad and to meet the requirements specified by the production team for fast-paced projects will be imperative.
• Confidence would be a real asset in this role. The ability to trust one's own judgement and explain decisions.
• Good communication skills including telephone manner.
• Working in a fast-paced environment and strict deadlines.
• Attention to details is of the utmost importance.
• This a creative and administrative role. Any successful candidate will need to be hardworking, determined and enthusiastic.
• The ability to step up and problem solve. Actor dropouts are common and must be solved with great care, precision and speed.
• A good understanding of casting, video production or the arts is preferred but not essential.
• Attendance & contribution to casting meetings.
• Ability to prioritise work and work on multiple projects at once.
• A complete ‘Team Player'.
• Free Parking
• 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• Regular staff nights/days out
• Annual awards nights
• Bonus Scheme
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'