CAST - TAX FREE ACCOMODATION SUPPORT
NonStop Care are working with a local authority on the South coast which has a fantastic OFSTED to find a QSW to join their CAST (Children's Assessment Safeguarding Team).
The authority are offering fantastic support for accommodation, which is tax free and a fantastic hourly rate.
Roles and Responsibilities of a CAST Social Worker;
- Take in referrals from the general public and/or other professionals
- Assess the referral in accordance with legislation
- Take additional steps/plans of action relating to the outcome of the assessment
- Manage a case load of child protection cases
Requirements of the role;
- HCPC SWE registration
- Experience in a Child Protection role (assessment experience is a plus)
- Enhanced DBS
- References covering 2 years of recent employment
Benefits of the role and NonStop Care
- Excellent rate of pay
- Excellent accommodation support
- Free DBS through NonStop Care
- £200 referral bonus for anybody you recommend who starts a role through NonStop Care
If you or anybody you know would like to know more about this role please do not hesitate to contact Conor at NonStop Consulting.
- Chidlrens Social Care Child Protection
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'