Here. You can widen your opportunities.
At Grant Thornton we're driven by a purpose of building a vibrant economy, based on trust and integrity in markets, dynamic businesses, and communities where businesses and people thrive. We’ve created our own unique culture - one that offers the opportunities of a major organisation in a personal, close-knit environment and that's built around shared enterprise.
Be inspired. Be challenged. Be yourself. Here, you can.
The Central Services Team is a key operational unit, here within Grant Thornton UK LLP and a crucial part of our expanding internal operations, delivering first-class operational support to both internal and external clients. In the role of Central Services Team Administrator within this modern support services environment, you will play a key role in driving the progression and completion of casework and related processes to the highest quality standards and to assist the department by ensuring all clients have an excellent experience.
What you’ll be doing:
- you'll complete assigned workflow tasks as per the requisite quality and performance standards, following established procedures for each process, including adhering to KPIs, compliance and risk requirements
- you'll need to work both independently and as part of a team to ensure a consistent and timely output
- you'll be expected to deliver to client expectations and departmental SLAs
- you'll support the Team Leader in the development and implementation of technology and systems
- you'll adhere to ISO 9001:2008 policies and procedures
Who we're looking for:
You'll have a genuine interest in our clients. We want to provide a distinctive service and unlock potential for growth in dynamic organisations.
You'll know that what you do matters. As an organisation we want to be known for how we do business, not simply what we do. So, we need people who know that every act matters from the simple things to the insights we bring to clients.
You'll seize opportunities. We want to adapt quickly and wisely to changing conditions to optimise growth for both our clients and ourselves.
You'll apply critical reasoning to bring clarity and insight. We do it by asking great questions, listening and drawing on our collective knowledge and experience to really help others grow.
You'll be able to demonstrate your accomplishments in a modern office workflow management environment, having worked to key performance indicators most likely seen in financial services, data processing or shared service organisations.
Education, experience and qualifications:
- you'll have 5 GCSEs, or equivalent, at grade C or above, including Maths and English
- you'll have experience within a similar business process/data processing role, with proven ability to meet quantitative and qualitative targets in a professional environment
- you'll have the proven ability to manage client and people expectations within a process framework
- you'll have excellent organisation, communication and interpersonal skills
- you'll be proficient in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job