CASS Specialist - Contract - Bristol - Edinburgh - 3 Months - Up to £800 - CASS Governance - Financial Services
Rate: Up to £800
Duration: 3 Months
My Financial Services client urgently requires a CASS Governance Specialist to join them on a 3 month contract. This role is likely to be extended and has the potential of being truly long term.
- Working alongside CASS technical specialists across two locations.
- Responsible for key CASS governance outputs including CMAR, CASS RP, ISEM and monthly MI
- CASS project related activity including FRC, change programme
- Oversight of outsourced high material CASS suppliers
- Working in CASS governance
- Reporting to CF10a or held CF10a approved person position
- Ideally 5+ years of commercial experience in a medium/large CASS firm
- Experience of investment platforms
If this role is of interest then please submit an up to date CV and I will be in touch to discuss further.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job