We are currently looking to recruit a Cass Consultant for one of the top asset managers in the City.
Cass Consultant responsibilities;
- Provide first line oversight and support to all CASS related matters across the business including processes undertaken by our third party administrative partners.
- Be responsible for assisting with the development, implementation and maintenance of an effective first line control framework to ensure compliance with CASS, CMAR reporting regulations and the FRC Assurance Standard.
- Assist with the ongoing maintenance of the CASS Resolution Packs, including the monthly oversight reporting and documentation of any findings.
- Participate in CASS quality assurance testing across operations, including providing onsite oversight activities at the TPAs.
- Documenting each firm's regulatory footprint and control framework.
Cass Consultant skill set/experience;
- Previous experience of CASS processes.
- Extensive Asset Management experience
- An understanding of the operational processes of a financial services business.
- Previous experience of external audit processes is desirable.
- Experience of oversight of processes provided by TPAs would be an advantage but not essential.
- Finance qualification is extremely desirable
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job