CASS Application Developer
CASS Application Developer
Duration : 3-6 months initially
EXCLUSIVE OPPORTUNITY:Intelligent Resource is looking for experienced CASS Application Developerto join one of their key project teams, based in Gosport.
On client's instructions, due to the urgency, nature and length of the assignment, the successful candidate must have current security clearance (SC Clearance) to a high level.
The day job
The CASSapplication developer will join a team of 6 and will predominately support Change Projects involving the implementation of client enhancements as well as software product upgrades, This will involve performing the various activities associated with defining, developing, documenting and implementing software changes in line with agreed standards and release protocols. In addition, he or she will perform operational support and maintenance for existing systems and COTS products, such as diagnosing and resolving problems with users and technical services support staff.
· Direct experience in C#/VB.NET, ASP.NET, PL/SQL
· Meets applicable project milestones and deliverables
· Maintains composure with customers in critical situations
· Understanding of the project technical lifecycle model
· Strong written communications, and ability to write technical reports, design documents and project processes
· Strong verbal communications and ability to confidently and coherently talk at all levels; engineers through to customers.
· Experience of configuring COTS packages for document handling and CRM (e.g. Documentum, Dynamic CRM)
· Experience of Oracle and Windows
· Team player, delivery focussed with strong problem-solving skills
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal Proactive, self-motivated and a self-starter Good time management with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
Intelligent Resource is a wholly owned company within Resource Solutions Group (RSG); an experienced and well-established recruitment partner with a family of recruitment companies.
Intelligent Resource is committed to barrier-free and inclusive recruitment. We are a Disability Confident recruiter, and a RIDI 100 and Business Disability Forum partner organisation.
Should you choose to contact Intelligent Resource regarding this role or apply for it, all personal data you submit to us will be processed in accordance with our Privacy Notice which you can find on our website.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'