Competitive day rate
Meraki Talent are currently shortlisting for a CASS Analyst for a global investment firm in Edinburgh to join their CASS team on an initial 5-month contract in Edinburgh. The successful applicant will be someone with an understanding asset management, operations and general office skills.
Responsibilities of the CASS Analyst:
- Implementing CIM for the CASS team and developing team procedures to support theCIM system
- Support in organising and minuting the CASS Governance Committee, including producing MI, sourcing updates and producing the pack and minutes
- Draft other Board packs and management reporting
- Sending, tracking and receiving attestations for the CASS RP and CASS 8 mandate listings
- Creating and producing CMAR CASS Team data validation checks
- Source, provide and respond to queries arising from internal and external audit requests in Q3
- Develop a self-service system for internal and external audit in Q4 to minimise future work
- External monitoring of banking providers
- Q4 client money bank account verification review
Background of the CASS Analyst:
- Previous experience in Financial Services
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- Good analytical skills
By submitting your information, you confirm you have read and understood our Privacy Notice which outlines how we use information we collect about you. Please see our website page headed 'Privacy Notice’ for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you.
- Global Investment
- Client Money
- Data Validation
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'