Job Title: CASS Analyst Salary - Competitive
Type: 4 month FTC Reference: AP/BCR/6116
Bell Cornwall Recruitment have had an exciting opportunity come up working for Private Bank based in Birmingham City Centre working as a CASS Analyst.
The role is to support the Project Manager to document the Firm's CASS footprint, document the workflows for processes within the Firm (relevant to CASS), and complete the rule mapping documenting the controls and risks that the controls aim to mitigate.
- Document the Firm's CASS footprint - review the Firm's services and products and determine whether the CASS rules apply and if so, which;
- Document the Firm's CASS governance, including error and breach analysis;
- Document all relevant process flows for each end - to- end process within the Firm (e.g. on boarding, settlements, client money reconciliations); and
- Complete the CASS rule mapping - Controls documentation inventory describing all CASS controls and the risk each control aims to mitigate;
- Where control gaps are identified, highlighting these to the Firm so appropriate action can be taken.
The successful candidate will have experience of the above from a previous role as well as possessing great time management and attention to details skills. The ideal candidate will also have proven track record of meeting project deadlines.
If the above sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you!
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
Visit www.loveworkbehappy.co.uk & follow BCR on Twitter @LoveWorkBeHappy to view all of the latest jobs.
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment business. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job