The following job is no longer available:
CASS Analyst - 3 month FTC
CASS Analyst - 3 month FTC
Reed Finance are currently recruiting for an exciting 3 month contract, for a technical and data savvy Operations Analyst within a global financial services business based in Essex.
You will need to have advanced skills using MS Excel, and be able to use pivot tables and VLOOKUP function in order to be a relevant candidate for this role.
- The key purpose of your role will be conducting reviews of any incidents or internal breaches, by investigating the process and controls that are in place within the organisation that adhere to FCA compliance regulations alongside CASS rules.
- Identify corrective actions as a result of any incidents or breaches, near misses or external audits. Make sure that the actions are fully completed and that the relevant operation team updated their processes and that this is fully embedded
- Writing reports around your analysis and providing these to senior management
- Prepare MI documentation for governance committees, so that the committee has all relevant information required to review organisational performance against its regulatory obligations
- Conduct regular Thermatic Reviews and Dip-Testing across impacted products, including outsourced products, and provide feedback and actions
Knowledge of CASS (Client Assets Sourcebook) is desired but not essential for this role. You will need to have had previously experience of working within a financial services organisation, in an analytical role across operations though.
- Excellent report writing skills
- Advanced MS Excel skills (Pivot Tables)
- Excellent understanding of regulatory procedures and policies
- Ability to adhere to strict deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Previous financial services experience is essential
- Knowledge or previous use of: Platform, SIPP, ISA and Mutual Fund is desirable
This is a newly created role and provides an excellent opportunity to make a big impact on the Operational function of a global financial services business, with products spanning life insurance, pensions and investments.
Day rate £200
If you are interested in learning more about the role then please get in touch with Olivia Power, Executive Interims Consultant at Reed Finance, either by calling 0207 929 9649 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"