Casino Campaign Planning Manager
Our client offers competitive salary, excellent benefits, relocation assistance and amazing office location with a sociable team.
Due to expansion our client a multi-channel online gaming company are looking to recruit a Casino Campaign Planning Manager to work from their growing office in Gibraltar, Close to Southern Spain.
Gibraltar offers it all when you are looking for that high quality lifestyle of 300 days sun and outdoor living plus a stable and thriving economy in a technology hub with plenty of future career prospects.
Gibraltar is an overseas British Territory with the main language being English and the currency sterling. Gibraltar is multi-national and attracts people from all over the world boasting a vibrant community and bustling centre with modern marinas, casino, clubs, bars and restaurants. Lower tax on electrical goods, cigarettes, alcohol and salary are another perk to life in Gibraltar.
Many people live in Spain and easily commute into Gibraltar daily and benefit from wages being exchanged into Euros and the lower cost of living that Spain has to offer. Working in the buzz of the city by day and living in a holiday destination in the evening/weekends, there is a fantastic work/life balance here.
For EU nationals looking for a chance to work in an English environment but in the Mediterranean lifestyle - itâ€™s the perfect bridge or stepping stone in your career with many recognisable British brands to work with.
The Campaign Planning Manager is responsible for bringing Campaigns and Promotions across Casino brands to life for our clients customers and ensuring that their teams work in a coordinated effort to deliver a best in class execution.
Main Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the planning and rollout of our client customer contact strategy across current and future Casino brands.
- Acting in a traffic control capacity where there are multiple campaigns running at once to ensure that the most relevant messages are going to our clients customers
- Accountable for the creation and maintenance of a rolling monthly promotions and communications calendar focusing on unique and bespoke offerings across the Casino brands for customer segments.
- Delivering prioritised messaging through CRM, on site and retail, that is being targeted at separate customer groups to achieve key KPIs
- Responsible for the communication of all planned campaigns to relevant business stakeholders
- Collaborating with the wider Digital and CRM teams to ensure the business case & KPIs are set for each campaign and
- Collaborating with the Retail teams to develop and drive omni channel promotional activity to fuel step change in omni channel promotional focus and results
- Owning the strategy and plans for specific acquisition and funnel campaigns; responsible for core KPIs around conversion from registration to deposit
- Working with the Brand VIP teams to create a monthly message calendar for them to execute in their communications with high value customers
- Liaising with Digital Marketing across Affiliates, Display, PPC and SEO to lead the execution of well-considered and targeted conversion campaigns
- Leading the formulation of customer retention strategies to include site wide campaigns; owning specifically targeted campaigns that are designed and optimised to reengage this base
- Collaborating with Campaign Delivery Team to ensure there is an end-to-end journey delivered for all customers across Casino Brands
- Delivering on KPIs that include Churn, Reactivation, RD% and NGR on campaigns
- Undertaking rigorous pre and post analysis to provide ROI on activities undertaken
- Manage a rolling test plan to help the business further understand customer behaviour and levers across all Brands
Knowledge, Expertise and Qualifications
- Understanding of all aspects of an operating platform and CMS, including: system configuration, reporting and segmentation
- Experience in CRM or VIP Management
- Knowledge of customer servicing and retention strategies
- Advanced in Microsoft Excel, highly analytical and data driven with a strong attention to detail
- Experience within a digital and / or gaming environment
- Campaign Plans
- KPI Reports
- Online Gaming