To accurately count, balance, pack and unpack foreign currency notes for distribution to and from various organisations.
• To accurately count, check and balance foreign bank notes, manually and automatically.
• To prepare and pack orders or deals for despatch.
• To issue currency for deal or order completion.
• To work as part of a team.
• To unpack currency and process.
• To operate note counting machinery.
• Fill currency cassettes and weekly balance.
• Basic routine maintenance of collator units and cassettes.
• Able to understand and act on error messages.
• To accurately sort and pack individual customer orders using manifests.
• Prepare orders for despatch using flow wrapper.
• Sort mail quickly and accurately.
• Pack orders using manifests.
• Data Input.
• To identify , count and balance large volumes of foreign currency notes.
• Balance the till at the end of the day.
• To accurately identify, check, count and balance foreign notes returned form customers.
• Examine notes looking for counterfeits.
• Sort notes into reusable stock, old and mutilated.
• Data input.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Good communication skills, able to converse clearly with other team members and other sections.
• Initiative, puts forward ideas and suggestions.
• Attention to detail ability to concentrate in a noisy, open plan environment.
• Considerate team player.
Minimum Base Salary: £ 8.05 per hour
Maximum Base Salary: £ 8.05 per hour
30 days holiday, including bank holidays (pro-rated for part-time hours)
Free car parking
Preferential foreign exchange rate
Discounts with selected retailers
- Handling Cash