New and exciting opportunity to work for our client based in Camberley.
Very flexible hours, perfect if you are in full time education or if you have family commitments and are wanting to get back into the workforce.
9-5 everyday and a really friendly relaxed laid back working environment.
No experience needed. You will be subject to a credit check and DBS.
Please contact us as soon as possible if you are interested in this role.
- Accurately count, check and balance foreign bank notes.
- Prepare and pack orders/deals for dispatch.
- Issue currency for deal/order completion.
- Unpack currency and process.
- Distribution of packets to customers through Mail room
- Work as part of a team.
- Quality focused
- High productivity levels to achieve carrier deadlines
- Count and balance foreign currency notes.
- Fulfill customer orders/deals cashiering to invoices/advises
- Currency identification (training given).
- To operate note counting machinery.
- Fill currency cassettes and balance.
- Able to understand and act on error messages.
- To accurately sort and pack individual customer orders using manifests.
- Prepare orders for dispatch using flow wrapper.
- Sort mail quickly and accurately.
- To identify, count and balance large volumes of foreign currency notes.
- Balance the till at the end of the day.
- To accurately identify, check, count and balance foreign notes returned from customers.
- Examine notes looking for counterfeits.
- Sort notes into reusable stock, old and mutilated.
- Data input.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Good communication skills, able to converse clearly with other team members and other sections.
- Initiative, puts forward ideas and suggestions.
- Attention to detail ability to concentrate in a noisy, open plan environment.
- Considerate team player.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.