New and exciting opportunity to work for our client based near Camberley.
9-5 everyday and a really friendly relaxed laid back working environment.
No experience needed. You will be subject to a credit check and DBS.
Please contact us as soon as possible if you are interested in this role as we have a number of opportunities available.
- Accurately count, check and balance foreign bank notes.
- Prepare and pack orders/deals for dispatch.
- Issue currency for deal/order completion.
- Unpack currency and process.
- Distribution of packets to customers through Mail room
- Work as part of a team.
- Quality focused
- High productivity levels to achieve carrier deadlines
- Count and balance foreign currency notes.
- Fulfill customer orders/deals cashiering to invoices/advises
- Currency identification (training given).
- To operate note counting machinery.
- Fill currency cassettes and balance.
- Able to understand and act on error messages.
- To accurately sort and pack individual customer orders using manifests.
- Prepare orders for dispatch using flow wrapper.
- Sort mail quickly and accurately.
- To identify, count and balance large volumes of foreign currency notes.
- Balance the till at the end of the day.
- To accurately identify, check, count and balance foreign notes returned from customers.
- Examine notes looking for counterfeits.
- Sort notes into reusable stock, old and mutilated.
- Data input.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Good communication skills, able to converse clearly with other team members and other sections.
- Initiative, puts forward ideas and suggestions.
- Attention to detail ability to concentrate in a noisy, open plan environment.
- Considerate team player.
This role will be able to start as soon as you are DBS cleared (we pay for this) and is long term. We MUST be able to gain references covering the last 5 years solidly. Contact us or send your CV for more information.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Student Jobs
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job