* Remote working followed by hybrid working *
FRS are recruiting a Cashier role within a Credit Control department of a large business who boast of a worldwide footprint. Suitable candidates will be experienced working on Sage and ideally have worked within a Credit Control / Sales Ledger team previously and be able to comfortably work from home as the business are currently fully remote with a view to go to a hybrid working model in the future.
Duties will include
- Daily routine of ensuring all online payments are balanced to card payments received and are posted onto the customers’ accounts via a manual reconciliation process
- Manage refund requests from customers
- Daily routine of rolling the previous days transactions on to the ledgers
- Daily routine of balancing and posting credit card payments
- Processing cheques onto the system and onto customers’ accounts
- Dealing with day-to-day queries with online orders
- Remittance collation
- Help chief cashier with bank payments when required
- Help credit control to chase outstanding payments when required
- Actively engage in continuous improvement ensuring suggestions and opportunities are highlighted to your line manager
- Credit Control
- Finance Team
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'