An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a well-established International Bank in the Leicester as Cashier Clerck,
To understand and provide the counter service to fulfill customers and non-customers banking needs. Identify any opportunities to cross-sell and refer same to the appropriate branch personnel. Process customer transactions in an efficient and timely manner and facilitate use of alternate channels wherever possible
Area of Responsibility
- Ensure desired & uniform (TCF) level of customer service to the branch customers; whether in front desk or in the teller area. This includes solving the customer queries efficiently, helping them with the alternatives and making sure that bank's processes and guidelines are followed in the same; within the desired timelines as per bank's commitment to customers.
- Ensure the rejections in transactions and account opening is kept at the minimum to ensure minimum customer inconvenience and the desired service timelines as communicated to the customer.
- Responsible to follow all the health & safety, operational risk and compliance guidelines in their day-to-day work as per the bank's policies.
- To undertake projects and assignment from time to time as directed by Supervisor.
- Be adaptive to the change; keen on learning and complying with the new or changed regulations and communications as given by the management time-to-time.
- As a cashierclerk, you will help customers make purchases takes payments makes change and gives receipts
- Meet personal business targets as discussed and communicated by the Branch Manager at the beginning of Financial Year. This will require maintaining and growing book of the assigned customers, do the outbound calling and/or, meet clients outside the branch premises to generate further business and referrals.
- Organize and participate in events and play an active part in the Sales Promotional activities for the branch. To be proactive and vigilant in query handling, monetary transactions and relationship opening which may give rise to money laundering and other financial malpractices; informing the concerned authorities with detailed report well within the time.
- People Related: Interaction with Customer Service Manager, Branch Manager, Personal Bankers and other Customer Service Representatives.
- Operational Related: Adhere to all policies and procedures for transactional banking, AML, and KYC.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job