Our client, a global business, require a cashier/accounts receivable clerk to join their team on an initial 2-3 month basis with the possibility of longer term work. The role is based in central London and the responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- To generate daily bank statements for the GBP, EUR, USD, Company15 and Company 7 bank accounts using HSBCnet.
- Import daily statement imports for all bank accounts from HSBCnet into Peoplesoft.
- Process cash book journals and intercompany journals for sterling and multicurrency payments and receipts.
- Maintain the reconciliation of the cash book suspense account and ensure all discrepancies are resolved by either Accounts Receivable or Cash book.
- Process foreign, priority, HR salary payments and tax payments in a timely manner.
- Maintain the reconciliations of all cashbooks and bank accounts within the monthly deadline.
- Liaise with Accounts Receivable to ensure receipts for all companies and ledgers are processed on time.
- Maintain the cashbook filing for all bank accounts and company ledgers.
The successful candidates will:
- Have demonstrable experience from a similar role
- Strong work ethic
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'