A great opportunity has become available, working for a high profile company, based in West Thurrock as a Cashbook Supervisor. As the Cashbook Supervisor you will provide finance and administrative support to the Finance Manager, undertaking tasks such as bank reconciliations, cash movement, expense handling, and any other ad hoc duties within the Transactional Finance team.
The role will encompass the following:
- Reconciliation of bank accounts.
- Reconciliation of direct retail, ecommerce & concession sales (Cash, Visa, Amex PayPal etc.)
- Review and action card chargeback queries.
- Liaising with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable teams on unknown receipts and payments going through bank accounts.
- Reporting on actual cash flows by category and compiling cash flow projections.
- Collect and enter data for various financial spreadsheets.
- Work with the Transactional Finance Manager to streamline reporting and ensure smooth operation of all Cashbook matters.
- Review and processing of staff expenses.
- Reconciliation of company Barclaycard accounts.
- Other Ad Hoc Duties Assigned.
The ideal applicant would have worked within a similar role and have used SAP. Due to location, you must have access to your own transport.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'