Due to a period of significant growth, our client, a global, City-based trading house is seeking to recruit a Cash / Treasury Manager. Reporting into the Head of Treasury, the successful candidate will be responsible for leading a team of four staff as well as overseeing cash management, preparing budgets, forecasts and projections and liquidity management, with a particular focus on working to improve controls and operational efficiencies.
What you will be doing:
- Assisting with implementing commercially-focussed policies and procedures to maximise return on cash and cash collateral
- Management of all bank accounts including management of FX balances
- Maintaining cash flow forecasts
- Creating models involving cash flow, balance sheet, and income statement projection
- Coordinating and prepare budgets and forecasts
- Liquidity management, analysing and explaining changes in liquidity profile, flagging any issues
- Assisting the Head of Treasury in implementing and maintaining a client money risk and control framework for the wholesale business
- Facilitation of group intercompany loans
- Working with the wider business and external parties to resolve operational issues
- Assisting with audit preparation
Requirements for the role:
- Previous recent, relevant Treasury Management / Cash Management experience
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent, in a Maths, Science, Finance, Accounting related discipline or, suitable accounting or treasury qualification.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Effective planning, organisational and time management skills
- Ability to analyse problems and deliver effective solutions
- Ability to work to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Able to manage projects, prioritise tasks effectively
- Ability to work with multiple teams and stakeholders to resolve queries
This vacancy is being advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited. The services advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited are those of an Employment Agency.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'