Working for a Bristol based business you will working as a Cash Revenue Assistant within the Finance team. You will be working closely with the Finance Manager throughout the month to perform finance reconciliations. The intent is to track and monitor financial targets and resolve potential finance issues at month end. This position requires the ability to effectively escalate root-issues in a timely manner with a keen eye towards long-term resolution.
Duties will involve:
- Monitor unknown deposit batches
- Weekly G/L audit report, and run daily for last 3 days of the month
- Create and track finance cases and issue log
- Investigate "unmatched" transactions, manage deposit batches and look at unpostable activity
- Reporting for aspects such as refund activity and unapplied activity
- Education equivalent to completion of high school; associate degree in accounting preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Communicates effectively orally and in writing
- Makes accurate arithmetic computations
- Works well in an ever changing environment
- Functions well in a team environment
- Organizes, prioritizes and manages multiple projects to successful completion
- Must possess demonstrated effective analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of cash/bank reconciliation processes.
- Experience in general accounting principles; revenue cycle processes; cash management; cash reconciliation processes
Should this role be of interest, call Element Recruitment on or hit apply!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job