Cash Reconciliations Officer (FTC)
Cash Reconciliations Officer (FTC) - Edinburgh - Highly competitive salary
I am working on a new and exciting opportunity for an experienced Cash Reconciliation Officer to join a leading Wealth & Investment banking group in Edinburgh. They are offering a first-class salary for the right candidate.
This is a fantastic time to join a forward thinking, innovative and exciting workplace who have their employees and customers at the heart of everything they do. This firm encourages a supportive and family environment, where their employees work hard and are rewarded with career progression paths and learning and development.
- Investigate discrepancies (breaks) and raise with the appropriate area for resolution
- Chase and escalate breaks in line with company Governance policy
- Liaise with clients regarding breaks, providing regular updates via the reconciliation and answering any subsequent client queries
- Manage the mail box for external fund manager queries
- Be a process expert within the team, deal with complex issues and deliver resolution; provide support to Operations and the business as a whole based on technical knowledge of team and role
- On point to deliver, test, implement any change into the team, document any procedural changes to support change.
- Support manager in reviewing work and production of MI to demonstrate the effectiveness of controls within the team
- Review any project documentation to assess impact to team, review procedures periodically to ensure completeness and accuracy to the current process
- Support the BAU function with deliverables as and when required, ensure knowledge of the process is maintained by performing BAU tasks regularly
- Keep up to date with market changes and developments that impact the team, have a sound overall awareness of the teams' functions
- Have a technical understanding of platform functionality and operation, an end to end view of the process and platform for team
The Cash Reconciliations Officer is responsible for providing support in relation to the Cash Reconciliations team within the Operational Area.
Are you this person?
- FS Industry recognised qualifications - IOC, Investment Certificate or CFA or working towards
- Experience in Cash Reconciliations, Processing and investigation
- Extensive industry knowledge of the teams function and awareness of developments in this area
Contact Lisa Smyth at HRC Financial Services Scotland
HRC Recruitment acts as both a recruitment agency and an employer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'