Cash Reconciliations Manager
6 month contract
Excellent day rate
Meraki Talent are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading financial services company in Edinburgh, this is a tremendous opportunity for someone who is currently working or has previously worked within cash reconciliations and has experience managing a team.
This is a 6-month contract with an excellent day rate on offer!
The business is experiencing an exciting period of growth and are looking for individuals who are keen to work in a fast paced, professional environment. From their smart city centre offices, this firm offers a cutting-edge product to several key prestigious financial institutions.
The successful applicant will have experience of working in cash reconciliations within Financial Services.
Responsibilities of the Cash Reconciliations Manager:
- Responsible for the day to day running of the Cash Reconciliation team within the Operations department
- Resource/Workload allocation, delegation and oversight of the Reconciliations team
- Training, Development and Mentoring of the team
- Develop strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Background of the Cash Reconciliations Manager:
- Proven management experience in similar role
- Experience working in financial services industry with knowledge of platforms desired
- Strong cash reconciliations knowledge
Sarah Hutchinson wants: finance, reconciliations, IOC, CFA
By submitting your information you confirm you have read and understood our Privacy Notice which outlines how we use information we collect about you. Please see our website page headed 'Privacy Notice’ for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you.
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'