Our client has a highly skilled and competent team offering a wide range of competitive cash management services and security systems to a vast array of industries within the UK and Ireland. Our client’s cash division specializes in CVIT, Coin Services, ATM Services, Cash Management and Foreign Exchange.
Working within our facility in Belfast, we require a Cash Processor supervisor within our Secure Area, reporting to the Supervisor. You will oversee a team of cash processors and oversee daily operations in the cash process area. This role involves lifting and carrying cash and coin, following company guidelines. Full training will be provided on all aspects of this role.
- Supervising a team of cash processors
- Overseeing the processing cash and coin orders for clients
- Lifting cash and coin and using sorting machines where needed
- Reporting to supervisors
Skills & experience
- Team leader/supervisory experience
- Meticulous and high degree of attention to detail
- The ability to communicate well and work effectively as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Ability to work within tight timescales
- Previous experience of working towards targets within personal and team
- Full 10-year checkable employment/academic history
- Ability to lift and carry heavy containers safely, using manual handling techniques.
- After 3 months service with the company, you will be automatically enrolled in the company pension (NEST), if eligible.
- 20 days holiday entitlement plus 8 statutory days per year
- Company health plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Workforce Excellence Program
- Up to a 10-year employment history (less for recent school leavers)
- Adverse financial credit check
- DBS Criminal Record Check (Standard Level)
- Driving License Check (where applicable to your role)
- Full up to date Driving license/Driving License Check (where applicable to your role)
- SIA License CVIT (which the Company will put you through)
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'