Cash Operations Administrator
Telford - 6 month contract
£10.00 per hour
An excellent opportunity has arisen for our client based in Telford for a Cash Operations Administrator working as part of this busy Finance Team. This role would be perfect for an immediately available candidate who can demonstrate at least one years’ experience working within a Finance or Accounting environment.
- Ideally previous experience working within banking or financial services
- Can demonstrate experience of working to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Good all round MS Word skills to ideally include Access/Word
- AAT qualified or part qualified would be desirable but is not essential
Duties to include:
- Review and process all manual payments
- Process reports from the electronic banking system and complete daily forecast of bank balances and final cash position. Analyse daily variances to the forecast cash position.
- Process and reconcile live transmissions of BACS payments and collections, Standing Orders, Faster Payment and Unpaid Direct Debit files.
- Ensure all cash and cheque receipts are processed daily and updated on to system.
- Process cheque payments
- Review and reconcile daily bank movements, updating General Ledger on a daily basis, investigate and resolve any discrepancies.
- Meet monthly reconciliation and reporting timetables as communicated by the relevant reporting teams.
- Respond to queries from internal customers and third party relationships in line with agreed Service Level Agreements.
- Audit submission of staff expenses to verify they are in line with the Company Travel & Expenses Policy.
- Process all BACS reports
- Process credit and debit card payments daily, reconciling to system, investigating and resolving discrepancies which may occur.
- Input new suppliers onto the Accounts Payable system.
For further information please contact Michelle Willetts at Seymour John Ltd
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job