At Vision Express we are committed to providing our customers with outstanding service delivered by outstanding people. We understand that to attract and retain the best people we must be equally committed to providing the very best in career opportunities.
We're looking for a reliable and committed individual to work in a busy Finance department within a team that is responsible for business critical tasks, ensuring a high standard of work is completed and company procedures are adhered to at all times.
Main purpose of the job:
• Audit and invoice NHS vouchers for patients claiming NHS contributions towards the cost of eye examination / cost of spectacles ensuring all vouchers comply with Health Authority Guidelines on a region-by-region basis.
• Complete all NHS reconciliation and ledger management and report accordingly.
• Allocation of payments received from NHS Trusts / Health Authorities.
• Drive improvements in store compliance and NHS Cash collection.
Ideally you must:
• Be educated to GCSE grade C and above including English and Maths
• Demonstrate knowledge of relevant accounting areas gained through previous experience in a similar role
• Have an aptitude for attention to detail and adherence to deadlines is essential
• Have an aptitude for continuous improvement, change, and innovation
• Be able to work under pressure and in a fast paced environment
• Have good communication and organisational skills
• Be adaptable and open minded
• Have a good working knowledge of MS Office (excel/powerpoint/word).
• SAP knowledge would be an advantage
• Have proven experience in an accounts role
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job