Cash Office Administrator
A leading firm in Leeds city centre is seeking a Cash Office Administrator, performing bank reconciliations and managing petty cash, ensuring that these align with the firms best practice. The role will be accountable for a set of legal entities, and will be responsible for the daily reconciliation of bank and control accounts, including the matching of cash and credit card transactions in multiple accounts and in multiple currencies.
* Process petty cash claims and reimbursement requests
* Process cash allocations in SAP
* Daily reconciliation of bank and control accounts, including matching of cash and credit card transactions in multiple accounts, in multiple currencies.
* Set up projects and transition activities
* Responsible for capturing and documenting processes, as part of the transition
* Production of Month End bank and control account reconciliations for allocated account
* Perform ad hoc Cash Office Accounting activities
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'